Monday, October 4, 2010

major steps

Great news: I have internet in my apartment. It came on Friday so this weekend was full of catching up on American tv shows during siesta time. On Saturday my friends and I went to Carrefour, this massive store that is like Target, Walmart and Costco's love child where we found hot sauce, ranch dressing and peanut butter. Needless to say this weekend was monumental.

I'll update more once I start teaching on Wednesday, so until then here are some snapshots from around the city...


La Catedral de Málaga

The view from my apartment balcony (Plaza de la Merced)

My bedroom...yes, Babar came with me. He's French so Europe suits him.

Panoramic view from my apartment

My street, the bar in the front is called WeekEND Bar has statues of Elvis and the Blues Brothers so I feel right at home.

Beach down the street from school

My walk home from school

Alcazaba

Gaudi house

1 comment: